Entries ♥

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

sth need to get off my chest

Dear reader,
life is quite terrible... Went off to school in the morning. Receiving message from friends and I can't reply them. Simin sms to told me about her new number, Daphne sms me to meet her in the canteen. Have breakfast in the canteen woth Daphne today.. Eat the old same food- teriyaki chicken bun with Milo.
English lesson went on first. What we did was spelling... and marking of someone comprehension and returning someone comprehension back. Imaging not having not having my paper returning to me whereas all of them have taken back. So terrible.
Oh yes, chinese lesson follow by. Getting back my chinese which I score 30.5 upon 45. Wei lin getting top again with 38 marks if I didn't remember wrongly. History lesson with another test returning. Scoring so low 4/17. First time scoring such a loser mark.
Recess with no accompany. Everyone dosen't seem to be at the canteen except wei lin, and Daphne.
Account lesson was a mess up. I don't know how to do the question and have the feeling of shredded up the paper..
Pc worst thing happen. Mrs kooh eventually ask all the F&N student outta to ask us sth about F&N. We create trouble and even make the F&N teacher- madam goh cry. Such a bad person we are...
The bell rings and off we went down to the canteen. Wei lin and just me went to have our lunch. Return to our oral rooms and saw xiu lin walking towards the water cooler.. haha....
Oral just went quite smoothly..
Ok.. here sth to confess..
at round 5 plus, I was with my sister and her friends we set off to the popular. We take 238 homes. We alight at our bus stop. know what. THis uncle.. I suppose.. He was looking at me. AT that time it is raining. I just walk away, living him in the lurch. No choice, I can't lend him my umbrella.. rite.. Dun even know who this is. Werids matter is that he was giving the expression - pathetic expressing. My minds with filled with his expression and I can't concentrate on my studies..
Or am I seeing things. Can't be right , my sister also saw the uncle. And I could tell u that , I do not have an afinity with spirit. Ahha.. But my sister do. The things she see seem to make people around see it too. That was happen 2 years ago during her P6 times.
Shall not mention it. Hope to get rid with this creepy thoughts. Although I do wish to see..
o kk.. Nite... Hope not meeting any Insane people anymore.. Human are just harsh reality..

9:56PM


**~~ Happy BIRTHDAY CHARMINE>>. hohoh...

Labels: , ,