Entries ♥

Friday, April 20, 2007

SYF

Dear reader,
On thursday, as usual take my school Bus with English Essay books. SYf with English mid year exam on the same day. Meet tiffany on the gallery steps. Together we went up to the band room. Change our Clothing and went in to play 5 rounds. Band Indeed get a Gold award this year. What about my cca. Initially, I know that we won't we as good as we were before.
Having breakfast outside the band room. Sandwiches, SOON KUEH, puff. I don't know what puff it is. Soon Kueh taste nicer than the rest that What i could Recalled. Finally we set off to the Conference hall. Waiting patiently outside for our turn in the room for tunning. After tunning, we scramble our way to the hall waiting to play our piece.
After playing we rush back to school to take our lunch before having english exam. Quite worried for the format, what format to use? Bad things happen. Every one have their exam paper except mine; my passage paper is not with me and have to wait for the paper to arrive.
After the exam, cca teacher went in to break the news to use. The sec 5 senior was trying to make us blur.. WHat actually did we get.. We get Sliver.. It was not a good sign. A sec 3 girl actually cried. WHy cry? Want to know why we get sliver. You people down there keep playing other song and didn't practice hard on your own SYF pieces.
We celebrate by calling for Pizza hut delivery.

Today, all my friends were having their exam- chinese. They take O-level exam except me and Wei lin. FOr wei lin capability, I believe she can go for that exam but lucky she didn't or else I will be left alone. Not good to take O-level chinese when you already have enough stress.

Lee's photo as my display picture, feeling a bit weird..
Tawan is struggling for his subject. I know he can make it.. HE could score 251 for PSLE, sure he can make it..
hahass...
Left 1 week for the rest of the mid year to take place. WOrk hard.. wor..
okk. GOt to go
..
5:11Pm

Labels: , ,