Entries ♥

Saturday, May 26, 2007

down with flu again

Dear reader,
It's saturday today, I went to the school with my father to meet the teacher. We were late, late by 45min. It was not my fault or my father fault. It was my father handphone fault. I has been calling him for 2hr and the phone keep saying that it cannot connect us to the person phone. Idiot Phone, Might as well thrash away. And he take the taxi to the house and fetch me to school. We went straight to the hall to wait see madam goh. In front of me there were 2 people. Ayunni and Emilyn. They each 10 min and EMilyn took 15min. I was suprised that I take less than 3 min and I could go. The teacher response was: Xue li is a good girl, she hand in all her work. But she still fail her coursework. ANd she is very quiet, I don't know if she got any problem or not.
MY father response was; She very time like that , got problem, always keep to herself. Then he started to tell madam goh that I was a slow problem. And I could see the way my father was saying was making me sound soo slow learner and madam goh want to personally to go through the F&N coursework with me on monday at 3:30pm.
Follow by, meeting form teacher, Mr yap, This conversation continues for half an hour. Mr yap was saying that my result not very good. Then say I not out spoken and want me to speak more. Furthermore, my father worsen the conditon by saying that I got question don't want to ask, then mr yap ask my father whether I have internet at home? ANd ASk me to blog and ask question, but not to gosssip. ANd ask me who did I usually speak to? Ming hui.. Ming hui?? Then ask me I speak to anna ? then ask wei lin.. All I say is a little. Then ask me den who u speak , nobody arh. !!!
Then I quickly say wei lin.. Phew.. !! okiess...
Very funny Mr yap, the way he talk in chinese. Cause he was speaking english, suddenly he speak chinese... Diao.. ok..
Then home.lo. Terrible. Sick, have flu.. haixx..
7:54PM

Labels: , ,