Entries ♥

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Finally ENd of MY N-level practical

Dear reader,
After soo much obstacles, I ended my practical. I wake up at 6am, which was absolutely late. Rush everything and went out of the house at 6:45am. Last minute pack was terrible. By the time I reach school, I realise that I forget to bring my Sweet corn kernel, Bread, can opener and egg. It was my first hand experience. No newspaper. I acted fast, sms wei lin that I didn't bring newspaper and told her to buy it outside. By the time I reach school, she lend me her egg and I have to buy bread myself. Start our practical at 8am, Everything just went so fast. No time to prepare a lot of things. Always ended up being the last one to clear everything and pack up. MAdam Goh keep telling that I am very slow, must faster. Will remember her lecture.
Suppose to go back to the classroom for lesson, but none of them want. I keep persuade wei lin to go back class but she don' t want. We went on debating for 30 min. In the end she win. I didn't attend my history lesson and Extra english lesson. That obviously the Wei lin don't want english lesson that why she fought hard to go home. MIss MY HISTORY lesson and didn't pack my history file and do the worksheet. Ahha, wei lin say until that english teacher soo good like that, didn't go for her lesson also never mind, she won't scold. Ya, she indeed will not scold. She even say, What else can she teach, spelling? and comprehension only. Hmmm. But I like spelling. You don't like because out of 40, you will always get 2 or 3 correct. But not for me. But I agree with what wei lin say, She is only a english teacher, teach english. No english teacher is as good as Ms ratulangi. At least I pass my english when she teaches us and because she is our sec 2 class form teacher. She leh? Nothing, only teaches me ENGLISH SPELLING and DO DO DO Comprehension and ESSAY. Since she like to mark essay a lot. I will do rubbish in my essay so that she will have a hard time marking.
Miss account lesson, Wei lin like account soo much, finishing all the account homework that she have taken. 5 question or 6 question , I think. I don't even know how to do any one of the question.
ARghh, miss the lesson she has given us. LOts to catch up for sure. Die..

I have change my blogskin. wondering what song is my blog song. This song soo nice. Sad song if you can hear it. The way the tune is sing.
6:19PM

Labels: , ,