Entries ♥

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Getting scared

Dear reader,
Lying on the bed till 12 plus. Tired!! At the same time receive message from friends. My mind keep telling me to wake up but my body didn't want to move at all. Suddenly, my mother scream than I quickly wake up from my bed. WHAT THE... She scream because my breakfast have turn cold. WA kao. Thought of going to XY house to practice my cooking but she can't. Imagining myself going to school tomorrow, with all the ingredient in my hands, Staring at the recipe for hour and hour passing by, other people already have somehow finish their cooking. Hearing the teacher scoulding me not practicing my cooking. These morbid thought make me shiver.
Every second is just drifting pass me. I am not a expert who can tackle every problem they met along the way. Why in the first place I choose this subject. Coursework I still have not done finish. equipment and ingredient list, I have not even started, netherless time plan. English essay I have not touch on it. History all over the place. Don't know all my worksheet is at where. And tomorrow I have to hand up history file. I have not done my history chart, worksheet, sourcebase. ACcount I can't find my account book. F&N , HAve not even buy my plates nor all my ingredient is in. What on earth am I trying to do. Vanish myself into thin air so that I will not be able to face these problem tomorrow?
Haix...
At night, around 6 plus, I went out with my sister to the NTUC, to gather all my ingredients and buy some plate for serving. On the bus, I saw Ms KOH and A braddell teacher. Sure, these two teacher were from braddell.
Met MS koh twice this month. hahas.
Monday, I saw a weird person.Not really weird , a charitable person. He buy things from Popular, after that, he don't want the change. The change was about 4 dollar plus. He don't want it.

5:33PM

Labels: , ,