Entries ♥

Friday, May 04, 2007

Hitler

Dear reader,
It might have been weird posting Hitler as my title. Surprise that there is people, quite a lot of people portray him as a hero. hahas. oh yeah today history exam was terrible. I just can't think of what is Hitler foreign policy about. I actually write about his appeasement and aggression which end up all wrong.. It was suppose to be the treaty of versallies. I don't believe I am going to fail my history.. That wendy wong still say that she fail her history for mid year but pass at end year.
ok.. ends here. there isn't much to write these fews day since I was having exam. Tomorrow going to study with Jun rong and Yi jun. Yeah. hahas... Diao. I still have Physic , Account, Chinese, and the terrible F&N next week and cooking practical on don't know which day..
4:18PM

Labels: , ,