Entries ♥

Saturday, May 12, 2007

HOme life

Dear reader,
Heya, Finally i could update my blog. Although there is still error which put me into a diffcult state in updating. Have to go to school tomorrow where I don't even know what is the time table for tomorrow. These few day I have been playing game - neopets. Realising that My cousin bf was pro in neopet and earning more than 45ooo np per day. I become more concentrate on the game than usual hoping to earn more than he do. The worst is afterall not playing neopet but is how many account I have. Three account. One account Spend about 4 hr in there or less. Because of the computer been so lag. O yes, Time really flies damn fast.
These few day I appear as offline just to avoid some clashes with some other ppl.
Ok.. GOt to stop here.. zzz..
BYesz...
2:20PM

Labels: , ,