Entries ♥

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm so sad

Dear reader,
I'm so happy today. Knowing that the blog finally have returned normal and I could colour in my blog, so wonderful. OKay It was a bad day too. Receiving my result knowing that I fail quite a lots of my subject and pass little subjects. Firstly My english fail with grade U.. with mark scoring around 46. Follow By my accounts with a U too, scoring 46.5.. zzz.. Wei lin so clever scoring 81, our class top. BUt when it come to math, she cried terribly. I was wondering how much she score. Many of us believe she will score better as she seem so confident and whenever we don't know how to do, we approach her for any enquiries. When the teacher call my name, I went to take my paper, he show me my math paper and told me ur paper was reaching and what happen to your paper 2 . paper 1 - 19/35 and paper 2 guess what ... 10/45
zzz.. Kzz. it's a failing mark. The teacher say that ming hui on the dot that's make her one of the people who pass math. Her paper 1 -14/35 and paper 2 more pro.. 26/45 .. kkzz. good rersult. Suddenly saw wei lin cry.. I saw her paper 2 scoring - 15/45.. higher that me what. Cry for what, I ddin't even cry. then realise that paper 1 she score 13/35. Only three people pass their math.
Wa lao, they say that paper 2 is easier.. siao de, soo hard I don't even know how to do the question. but in return tiffany say I then siao de. score 19 for paper 1 where a lot of people think it is diffcult. Okay. I am a bit stupid fail so badly for my paper 2. Getting chinese is worst than getting my english paper. Essay suppose to pass and I know that I am the person who the teacher say that because there is a person who write many wrong words and suppose to pass but fail. wrong words the most deduct is 5 mark and I was the one.. K.. deduct and deduct Until I faill ... zz.. But lucky letter writting and the main paper, oral and listening pull me up. I get around 61 mark .. Wah siah. Wei lin more pro than a lot of people. She get again top for her chinese 71 mark . listening she get full mark, and the rest result was high too. Danielle and maple almost want to kill her.
OKay.. Ss paper, never in my life I pass my ss . But I pass ss with not quite good result but still acceptable. 14/25 and 13/25.. kkzzzz.. Must be one of the lucky one; many people fail their ss. But hope history will not pull my history down or else I will die for sure.
okk. got to stop her.. Bye..

Labels: , ,