Entries ♥

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It is today

Dear reader,
Finally I am updating a new post. I forget to bring my ss books for lesson today. Okay, It is damn unlucky today... Get back my ss result not really all . Get back SEQ with 13/25 without knowing SBQ result. IT does not mean that I will pass. Lesson was different today. The teacher told us to stand up and ask us question. The last one who remain standing have to go outside and shout * I LOVE SS MUAHZ* . Heh.. I am so Suay. The last two who is still standing is me and wei lin. Guess what, The teacher told us to come out and want to ask us a quesiton. The question was something like that. Who is the Famous female celebraties. And wei lin ask can chinese one. Ya he said. And guess what, of cos she get to sit down with friends helping her. Pathetic me, everyone was so happy and was trying to see I shout * I love Ss Muahz* zzz..
kks.. Bad luck for me.
Follow by chinese lesson. THen recess. Phsyic lesson returned. WEi lin told me that she wants to get back physic pp. What I say was, if we really get back our physic pp, we will surely see a fail mark. All she could say was Touchwood. Zzz.. And yes we did only get back our physic MCQ only, Haizz.. WEi lin getting 2nd in class for mCQ, 15/20 great result. Me scoring 13/20I gurantee that my the rest of the physic will fail. I don't even know how to do the question and most of the question I was just anyhow scribble some answer on it. Okayy.. Account lesson.
The account teacher was talking about Ms kapana who did soo well in the account when she was in secondary and telling us that she is so good in account and never in her life did she gave a student a full mark for account and the person who score full mark was Ms kapana.
Bio lesson. Getting our result. OUr class, only five fail the rest pass. 18 ppl scoring an A the rest B to C.. wonderful result. Our class the highest is Vanessa with 87 mark upon 100. Pro sia. Anna scoring 78 mark and wei lin around 77 mark. Pro sia ALl of them. Was Bio that easy or is it they are just too smart. ok..
And finally the school lesson end. And I have to stay back for my cca till 4.30Pm.. hahas... kkz...
Nite everyone..
zzz
8:20PM

Labels: , ,