Entries ♥

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's killing me

Dear reader,
my blog receives some sort of problem. These three day I have been enounter problem in the blog. Firstly, I cannot edit my blog and these stupid things keep showing that error on editing pages.. And with my sister consistently grumbling about I wasting my time using com and didn't want to revise my work. I was thinking, My exam was over, Don't I even deserve a decent relax by using com. I know that my thinking was totally ridiculous. My N-level is coming, I cannot relax a bit but have to continue studying.
Now my post can't even put words colour, It was just black in here but pink in the blog because the blog could only produce pink colour. I even thought of posting some chinese words into the blog but it turn out to be all words that I don't know what it suppose to be. I done terribly for almost all my subject. Nothing was done perfect. I need to have some self-thinking.
Every thing have to start from scratch and knowing that I need to do some intensive revising for all my subject especially math.
got to stop here...
9:04PM

Labels: , ,