Entries ♥

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Jue Ying Birthday

Dear reader,
I'm almost sink into addiction again. Yesterday use the com for almost 10 hour. Wasting lots of my time. When it is 9:45Pm at night, I pulled myself away from the com. Or else the consequence will be worst than last time. Last time is play maple game now is play neopet. I really have my way of finding game to play. Sometime I was really wondering what I am thinking. I am not my usual self recently. My friends ask me to go out I die die also don't want to go.
Maybe I just want to keep all the things to myself. Compare to a stranger, My friends just don't know much about me. Who will know what I am thinking and want to do. I wish i could shun away from all my friends. In other words to say, How much do they know me. Serious speaking, they don't know much about me. Most of the thing I want to say was put into my xanga or my another blog. If you really know me that well, euu would have know why i wanted to leave the group badly.
Today is Jue ying birthday .. Happy Birthday tuu euu.... Not having the chance to visit your auntie shop to wish euu happy birthday. My sister was trying to force me to read The Golem's EYe. Frankly speaking, I will not read that books. This book is so thick and maybe anong all the thick book that I would read is Harry potter books.

3:35PM

Labels: , ,