Entries ♥

Monday, May 21, 2007

monday school

Dear reader,
school start as usual. When I reach the school, I wants to buy some sandwich to eat but they have not prepare yet and I went to the vending machine to buy drinks which turn to be a dilute milo drink. THrown the whole cup away. Poa as the first period. I sit beside wei lin and vanessa, these two experts kkay.. Follow by chinese lesson. Sit beside the same person. But was force to separate table as there is test. And I will be having a chinese spelling which I totally forget to bring back my file home to learn.
After recess was math lesson. Go through math paper. The same old pitch the teacher is teaching. No high and low volume. There is a gal in the class room very irritating. Every question the teacher explain, she will say ya hor. It should be like that. There isn't a need to be so exaggarate.
Physic follow by, the teacher just gave us a paper and ask us to find the topic for each question. I plainly just wrote rubbish. Finally to the last lesson which was Ss. We were told to play game, silly game- Find item that is from A TO Z.. YEah, we did find some. And the whole game was to form the longest line and that group get treat with some drinks. And there was some question be ask and those who guess it correctly are able to go homes. The first one was who can see half of the pledge. cara and yan ling were fighting to say, in the end cara get to go home first. The next question was who can say pledge in chinese and Jia ying get up to say and she get to go off. But she sneakily stand outside and squart down. What our teacher did was most funny. He borrow xiu lin water bottle and pour the water in the cap and went through the window and pour the water on jia ying and she was shock. Clapping from the class just went on. Because he say that after u leave, u cannot loiterring around outside and have to go home but she didn't.. Follow by next question was to sing national athem and magaret sing it. And another question was ask; who is the person who founded singapore.And there goes anna say me! Everyone was laughing. WHen did standfort RAphles become her. And finally anna answer the question and she rush out of the classroom. And some other more quesiton were ask, and when the bells rings, he dismissed us.
Chey!. So we went home . Xy and wei lin and I went together to interchange. Wei lin face change when XY is coming along. I can sense she is feeling irriating about it. So when we reach the NTUC, I say goodbye to wei lin and XY go with me to the NTUC to buy my ingredient.
Just now, I went out with my sister to go downstair and the whole building light seem to be all off. And I was hoping to see ghost but nothing unusual happen.. loll.. kkz...
Got to stop here.. Cyahh.. BB...
8:53PM

Labels: , ,