Entries ♥

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Outside

Dear reader,
Today I went out at 11.30 am and catch up with my bus 238. Although I admit that I was quite late as Jun rong reach the Tp central earlier than me. ZZzz.. I went to the popular and bought some pens and Jun rong was at mac already . Yi jun was late. I was wondering whether will Joanna be going there? Yes indeed she came. Earlier than all of us with her friends and occupy lots of table.
Then I settle down and do my physic and found out that I was making a lot of mistake. Then I tried to do my account but I can't the motivation in doing account and My mind was all on physic. I drank milo for the whole 5 hr in mac. I was great, manage to put away the desire for eating french fries and at that time my throat isn't that well. hahas. I was laughing like hell at mac. Then Jun rong also laugh. hahas. And joanna was thinking I am a bit nuiscance.. hahas..
I need to put a end to my laughing behaviour. This bring lots of trouble. Haizz..
Finally out of so many days, I manage to update lots of stuff in my Blog.
O yeah.. Jue Ying and Tawan Birthday is approaching. siah.. hahas..
I have not even touch on my Account and F&N. I'm going to die .. haizz. ok..
GOt to stop here.. CYahz..z.
7:44PM

Labels: , ,