Entries ♥

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Parent teacher dialogue

Dear reader,
Surprisingly, when I board the bus, No primary school student in the bus. Why primary student so early get their vacation? The bus continue to drive on and finally reach to a stop to fetch another secondary school girl. WAh cool men.!! The whole bus just the two of us. There isn't a need to fight for a seat.
In school, the canteen does not sell any sandwich which force me to buy macaroni and also packet milo. Daphne was rushing to do her homework, math.. Hahas. Bless me, My class was lucky, there isn't any math homework to do. I saw the way she do, 45 question. Wah, a lot.
First lesson occupy by some talks about the filling the things that we have done throughout the secondary life and need to hand up to the teacher so that they can leave a testimony for us in the future to the poly/jc.. hahas..
Chinese lesson follow by, the lesson was just plainly reading and reading. Recess, went to the canteen with wei lin, our class release off. hahas. THat what good it is to be in a Normal chinese class. See those who is trying to take chinese o-level, they have intensive revision. Lucky we smart, don't want to take o-level chinese this year, next year than take. See all their result wasn't that good done. WEi lin and me rush to the canteen and buy nasi lemak. zzz.. hahas..
After recess, I went for my history and wei lin went for her geog. Daphne go with me to the history class. And anna down there keep trying to show off her chinese essay because she get top for the essay; 33/50. That essay was not a test or what , what soo good to show off. And that result isn't that good. At least a 38 is consider something to be proud of.
lo. The teacher didn't come to the class and we have 1 hr free period. hahas.We are late for english lesson and she make us stand in front the classroom. Ok.. And when all the history student come to the classroom, she greet us and then we greet her and we can go back for our seat. Crazy. zzz Wei lin soo naughty. Didn't her english worksheet and was make to stand up throughout the period and Vanessa poon also.
Bio lesson was taken by our teacher. haiz. And I was given the parent-teacher dialogue form. To meet the F&N teacher and form teacher Mr yap. Weird siah, other people meet Mrs kooh our form teacher and I have to meet Mr yap , the co form and together with my parent. I will not bring my mother to my school. Must be feeling weird why I never mention about my father for all my post right?? hahas. My father didn't stay at home with us. I merely just fail my coursework and have to see her. Then my english, poa, history fail, why the teacher don't want to see me. Then my math also fail, maybe mr yap will say about my math to my father since he is my math teacher. zz. Mrs kooh teacher Na math, Mr yap teach express math. Our form teacher all is mathematices siah. Then tiffany class is Ms lim, science teacher. 4/7 more worst. lit/ english and history/ss teacher siah..
Tiffany and Jia min they all having their F&N practical today. So only anna and I went to cca. Weird practice today. We were like playing, fast notes then suddenly she say loud then halfway then to ask to soft until we can't hear anything. Then we play fast for tryout for As the Dear and star war. All mess up. WHen we play slowly. all of us was almost fallen asleep. zz. They start to play game, anna join in the game I reject to play.
After cca, we went to take a look on tiffany accompany on how is their cooking. They were all cooking very intently. Follow by going to the NTUC to take a look at some stuff. Then anna wants to go CD rama. She went to look at the Fei lun hai CD. zzz. After we come out of the shop, my p6 form teacher call my name. I just wave to her. So surprise to see her down here. She was my sister primary 2 form teacher and she was from Braddell primary and join us to the newly merge school at First toa payoh primary when I am p5. P6 then get her as my form teacher. hahas. SHe teach me english, math, Science in P6. Wah, so many responsibilites to carry. Hard on her. ANd also CMe teacher. Lucky she didn't teach me music. Mrs chua teach me music and chinese.
AT school, I was talking to wei lin and ask when she is primary school, what cca is she in? She say piano cca. Wah seh. Good for her. P5 she drop her cca. hahas. Her psle result is 183 Diao.. Familiar right? hahas. 183 club. zz.z. Mine only 175. kkz. Stupid right. hahas.
Then I told her I p2 , the whole class have to act in a drama. 2 Drama. p4 in choir, p5 supposingly to be in harmonica but ran away from the cca. And there stop. hahas.
ok.. got to stop here.. hahas..
7:41PM

Labels: , ,