Entries ♥

Monday, May 07, 2007

Poa Mid year

Dear reader,
I thought that i have fully prepared for my account but I was wrong. I freak out when I view the question paper. Evey thing was blank in my mind. I just anyhow write answer not thinking that What was right and wrong. There could only be one reason for these happening. I didn't handle my sec 3 fundamental account. During my sec 3 times, almost all my subject plung into a terrible state. Failling almost all subject.
An hour break before paper 2 start. Wei Lin and I stroll down slowly to the canteen and she get too excited when the the stall sell chicken rice. We bought chicken rice and find a seat to sit down. I could see that she wasn't that worried about her account. She pro in her account. For example. During lesson times when the teacher was teaching us question 2 and she's on her way to finish question 8. She likes account so much.
Paper 2 was terrible. All my account didn't balance. It make me worried. And there is only one thing in my mind.. I'm going to fail for sure.. zzz... Chinese test tomorrow. wednesday there is physic and F&N.. haizz.. Have not even touch on F&N yet.. Spending about 5hr using com.. zzz.. TMr I will not use it. zzz..
okk. got to stop here.. Cyahh...
8:31PM

Labels: , ,