Entries ♥

Friday, May 18, 2007

Preaparing for Syf presentation

Dear reader,
Going to school as usual, realising that I didn't bring along my shoes. okay. Checking History paper first. The result was really unexpected. Seq 4/25 and Sbq 10/25. Fail my history so badly. Follow by physic paper, Lucky physic pass. So overall my science pass. Follow by checking of bio paper. Ahhas. I know how much I will get as the teacher have once show us how much mark each of us get. The next period is recess.
Finally No more other paper I need to check. Spending the rest of the period in the classroom reading my storybook and chatting with daphne and wei lin. Tiffany and Jia min came all the way from the classroom to find us and chat with us. After that they returned to their classroom. Ming hui come and chat with us. All of them have done so well in their exam except me. Kkz.
After school, tiffany and I went to the canteen to buy milo to drink. Kiau su sia, always bought 2 packets of milo beforehand. zzz.. haha.. Moving our stuff to the hall for practising. Along the way met Mr foster tan, Ms lim yi wen and Ms koh. Wah kao so many teacher. Practising for a few min then the teacher ask us did we leave and valuable in the classroom and want us to bring it to the hall. Rehearsal in the hall and we did nothing else but have to wait and wait. Until finally we can go back.
On our way back, saw the wendy wong came out of the office to the toilet if I am not wrong. Wah sia Why everytime saw her go toilet. After we kept our stuff and about to go out of the classroom saw her walking slowing to the stuffroom. Then we went upstair to put our stuff and Go home. Tmr will be a long day. Have to go to the NHS for backbone checkup in the morning and follow by going to school at 6 plus. zzz.
Today is Tawan and surprisingly it is Ning xin birthday too.
Happy Birthday to both of them.. hahas.

Ok.. got to stop here..
Bye
10:15Pm

Labels: , ,