Entries ♥

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Song

Dear reader,
I was quite alarm about the Ci Shan show. Cao meng sing the song Si Lian Zhen Xiang Lian Meng. THis song sound excatly like the Bird thong Chai song. hahas.. Nice song men.. okkZzz... BIrd Thong Chai song I only have his First CD and it have been a long time since I last listen to his song. hahas..
I actually spend almost my whole day trying to figure out how to do account. This is the first time in my life time I practice Account for exam. oh yeah.. I ytd spend the whole day studying phsyic and now study Poa.. Gracious men. Could I pass my exam this time?? And get been posted to sec 5 to get ready for my O-level..
I'm just thinking too far away.. There is still a long way and path ahead.. hahas.. okk..
Got to stop here..
10:48PM

Labels: , ,