Entries ♥

Monday, May 28, 2007

Thoroughly go through

Dear reader,
I wake up at 8am sharp. The first thing that came to my mind was to count down the time I have with till 3:30PM. By the time I had finish my stuff, It was already 11am. Having my breakfast till 11:30am. Set off to the bank with my sister and reach there by 11:45am. It was quite early. We line up for around 45 min, getting quite impatient and at the same time I was comtemplating on how am I going to deal with my practical on wednesday. I forsee the result of my practical. I am going to fail for sure. Firstly, I have not even practice my four snack. Secondly, I don't even know how to cook and with the problem I have with some of my ingredients. Thirdly, I have not even prepare all my plate for wednesday showcase.
By tht time I came back from the bank, I quickly rushed through some of my F&N coursework, hoping to understand what she wrote and not be confused with the question she is going to ask. Therotically, I have fail. But she was quite patient with me. Better than that Wei Lin, hahas..
How I wished I would Run away from the practical.
BUt don't worry I will be unfazed with those obstacles. Without a camera to flim my cooking, I feel loss at the same time.

Labels: , ,