Entries ♥

Friday, July 13, 2007

13 july 07

Dear reader,
Disappointed by some cases. First lesson in the morning was math where Mr yap was going through the math test paper. Don't really understand what he is teaching. Wao oh. Especially the graph question. Next week math test was on arithmetic and alegebra again, stem and leaf, mean, median mode, cumulative graph, probability and statictis. I was wondering how am I going to pass the next math test.
Next lesson was history. Something very terrble happen just took place when I went in to my classroom to get my books. Rushing to the aircon room lab and quickly settle down. The teacher was revising on the source base question and told us we will be having test on russsia next week but was disturb by another teacher. Ms wendy wong, out there wearing her best clothing finally after so 7 months, but still not pretty enough hahas.
After history, I went out to the lab with daphne and saw Ms wendy wong out there with a student. I went to the classroom and get my F&N books and was about to go down, saw her still talking with the students.
Surprisingly today lesson was so special. Madam goh gave us to eat her long hidden treasure sweet that was so hard to bite yet I still bite it off unwillingly. I was wondering will I get food posion because she hate our students so much for not hanging up work on time and always create trouble.
Recess, the canteen was not filled with the usual number of students. There were lesser students in the canteen. Was we released too early? I bought mee soto and told the auntie that I don't want beansprout yet she still gives me.It is so maddening.
Later on, we went to the bookshop. There is some quarrel between wing lam and Daphne.
We went back to the classroom and prepare for our next lesson, english. Ms wendy wong was in a good mood today. Throw the paper on my table and later on say sorry and say I was just too ... dunnoe what thing. I know she trying to see how far she can throw.hahas She even fork out her own money to pay for the english paper because our treasurer wasn't at school, having some sort of competition. On the last bit of the paper, she suddenly put up some music and told us that when the music stop, everyone should know what to do.
I was discussing Ms wendy wong matter with my sister. Telling her that out of all the teacher I have ever come across, she is the one who will always went out of the classroom before the student have went out. Pro siah. Always acts Dao in front of other. hahas.
Bio lesson, we get back our Bio paper. Not everyone done well for it. Me also. Anna even trying to do some underlying method to pass her Bio, that's what the Bio teacher feels. She just need two more mark to pass, and after a long fight with the teacher, she was given the mark. She gets 20 out of 40. Clever right? Bio teacher even say that this test is taken from the Pure Bio book. No wonder why there is so many people fails so miserably.Daphne scoring 16 upon 40 marks, saw it by chance. Then me leh? 31 mark, so unhappy already then the wei lin came with 32 marks.
After school, went to the delifrance to have lunch but changed the destiny to pizza hut. I choose salad set lunch which turns out to be the worst lunch I ever have in pizza hut. I thought of trying new dish and the thought of it make me feels a bit sick till now. I did not even finish the salad. Yet I feels that it is the lucky lunch I ever have. First time having lunch, stomach did not pain. Next time I know I will never indulgent myself with good food or else stomach will hurts again.
Okays..
Got to stop here.
Night everyone

11:32PM

Labels: , ,