Entries ♥

Saturday, July 14, 2007

14 July 07

Dear reader,
The time now have pass 10 yet I am still not sleeping. I went to school for ss lesson where I meet daphne up at Toa payoh Central. I was late by 9 minute. The time was 10:09am. She keep rushing me to come and It was still quite early to lesson at 11am. In the end we reached school at 10:20am and stay in the classroom till 10:45am. there were still no sight of anyone in the classroom. Gradually, Wei lin and Wing Lam came in to the classroom and we sat in the classroom till vanessa came at 10:57am. We felt that something was amiss and Wing lam went down to check and realize they were all outside the staff room and we went down to wait too. 11:47am reached, there were still no sight of the teacher. Then Wei Lin and I went to a classroom and settle down to do some serious revising but she was been disturb by the outside noise and went to check it out. I heard people grumbling sound until wei lin came in and told me that Mr tan still having a meeting and All of us was going back home. I was told that Ms lim called Mr tan to check for his whereabouts. Then the people were grumbling and Ms lim say you have two option to them. The first one is go home, the other is to have physic lesson.
Of course they are not stupid. All of them chooses to go home except wei lin who still thought that not bad having physic lesson.

Labels: , ,