Entries ♥

Thursday, July 19, 2007

19 july 07

Dear reader,
My birthday is coming in two days time. Surprisingly, I acted as if nothing will be happening. Yesterday, I thought that I will be having history test but in the end, there isn't. Be postpone again. These history people keep trying to find ways to stop having test. The history teacher was so nice yet the people treat her with such attitude. It is be strange that I first time praise a teacher. That's because I like history. English prelium is the first to come. SHe was so angry that our class highest for comprehension was only 48 upon 60. Yesterday lesson was interesting. Our class told her jokes and she find it lames. And laugh and laugh and she was speaking more chinese , so called of some chinese words recently. So that how she speak in her mother tongue language.
But the most important things to to improve mY english!!!
ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH!!! ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH!!!
Math test for today was terrible. I can't even finish the paper. Tomorrow I still need to wear ethnic clothes but I do not have.

night
9:45PM

Labels: , ,