Entries ♥

Thursday, July 26, 2007

26 july 2007 , thursday

Dear reader,
Ahha. My sister borrows harry potter and the deathly hallows for me from her school library. hahas. Not that I don't want to pre-order or buy it, I just do not have space for these books. 2 more books and I will have the complete series. Half blood prince and deathy hallows.
I can't believe that Mad eye moody died in this last books. He such a great auro and now all gones. Remus lupin and Tonks married. Georges weasly lost his left/right ear.ANd ginny givinh harry potter a kiss on his birthday and a will from dumbledore was at the hand of the head minstry of magic. He was asking weird question to harry potter , hermione and ron. Ron was given the sliver lighter from dubledore will and hermione a books title A tales of Beedle the Bard whereby hermione have never heard before. Harry potter was given the golden snitch and the Godric sword, but the head was not willingly to give harry potter the sword. And rumor of Dumbledore spread around by Rita skeeter in the daily prophet.

Labels: , ,