Entries ♥

Sunday, July 29, 2007

29th july 07

Dear reader,
Wake up at 5am and packs my items. The weather started to change at 11am and it was raining heavily outside. Almost get wet in the rain.I was suppose to meet Jun rong first but It was raining too heavily that I change my mind of going to his house downstair. Reach toa payoh central at 12 and on the way to library when Jia min sms me to meet up at popular but I told her t0 meet at long john better.
They have not reach toa payoh so I stroll round the entertainment while reading my charmed books. Finally they reach and we start our revision till around 2 plus. And I want to go to the toilet. When I went out of the Long john, I saw Jun Rong but I was rushing to the toilets so I didn't stop to called him. I went to the 2nd floor, the door was close and so I U-turn going to macdonald toilets. Coming out of the toilets, Jun rong called me and quickly I pick up the phone. And quickly rush down and saw him, pathetically sitting down alone waiting for his tuttion teacher and he gave me belated Birthday present. Then I went back to my sit and start to revise again.
Then I was sms him and saying him that he was with his gf and threaten him that I will tell joanna. Jia min then ask me he is your friend arh? the one who gave you the present? I say ya. Wah seh , he shout across until the whole world can hear him. Saying that the gal beside him is not his gf. Then a lot of funny things went on. I suddenly appear beside him and he don't know and he was laughing because of the message I sent to him , telling him come and kill me , I am just beside you. hahas.
terrible time at Long john, It was so cold in there and was force to continue study. Ripping of the wrapper of the present he gave and found two mushroom. One big and small. haha. Okies. Seriously I don't fancy sof toy but it's alright. He don't know. But the mushroom was * cute* . hahas. okkies. remind me of the maple story the mushroom .. thanz arh.. haha. Hope I won't have nightmare. Wonder what Present am i suppose to give when it is your turn. You are lucky men. I remember the first persent I gave to guy was KH, next was Tawan and third was you and fourth will be you again. hahas. you win. kks.

Haix, Mr lee, update his blog on july 18. It was really surprising that he will update his blog. Freaking hell, he never goes to his friendster. He is too into christian things and even his blog was all about that. He even change his background picture. First time putting a background. All about percussion. I was wondering, if I never take the step of quiting band and probably I will be still playing flute. And follow Miss lim in the same cca althought not same instrument. What the problem actually. All of them came from band and this Mr lee in Percussion. He is talking about how he hates music and the life he is at secondary 3. I am really wondering what school he is in now. He mention in his blog saying that he is a teacher.
What the. I hates teacher ....


OH yah, Harry potter and the deathly Hallows story
Lupin died, Tonks died, fred died, george lost his one ear. Snape the best also died,everyone thought that he is evil, but he is not. He likes lily Evans a lot and even go against Dark lord secretly for killing her. Dumbledore feign his death. Kreacher the elf started to likes his master. Dobby , the free elf died while saving harry potter and his friends. In the end harry potter and Ginny weasley gave birth to four child. Albus, Rose, Hugo and lily. The son Ablus was called Albus Severus and harry potter explain that * you were named for two headmaster Hogwarts. One of them was a slytherin and the he was probably the bravest man I ever knew* Snape was seriously so good and people still blame him in the books six that he killed dumbledore whereby dumbledore have actually plan his own death . He is really two different person when he is in front of the student and in front of dumbledore. Ted Lupin godfather was harry potter. Hermione and Ron weasley get married and gave brith to a child by the name of James.

Labels: , ,