Entries ♥

Sunday, July 08, 2007

8 July 07

Dear reader,
I went to Toa payoh central at 10 plus. I was waiting for Wei lin and Jia min who were coming at 12. I was too early and I went to the popular to take a look on the things around. And I remember seeing a magnet and I went searching for it. When I came across a magnet by the name of wen di, I thought of buying it for her as birthday present and I happen to see Ivy this name at the same. I took quite a long time deciding which one to buy and I choose that one. On the way down, something terrible happen. I was thinking about something and I ...
I went to the Library since I am so early. I thought of looking at some history book but I could not find any thing to do with the book that My history have ask us to check it out.It's not the library fault but my own fault, I forget what is the title. Browsing the book halfway, I went over to the poem that side and suddenly someone called me. When I pick up the phone, I realise that It have pass 12. Jia min asked me where I am and I told her that I am in the library. And we meet up at Long John Sliver.
It's freezing cold sitting there for like 2hr only. I was doing my math than skipped to english and skipped to read my bio.
Wei lin started to tell me that Women are always like that. Don't know which one to do first.
Finally it is 4 plus. I want to go home. They still don't want. WAH !
OK then I went home first.

Labels: , ,