Entries ♥

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to myself

Dear reader,
Saturday, nice peaceful day. This day was the day that HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS and a special day. I went out to tha ang mo kio there with some of my friends. The rest of them was at honour day while I was with wei lin in Long john. First attempt to the pineapple cheese. IT was horrible. We started to our homeworks while discussing about some other issues. AT around 12, we went to the mrt and meet them. Jia min, jean san and siew mei, waiting for us. Daphne joins us later.
We set off our journey and went around the ang mo kio hub , I suppose it is called that. We even went to arcade whereby they can't go in with their school uniform. We take neoprints. The time is so slow, it was only 2 plus after strolling around. Then we went to the food court, trying to find a six seat place.
Jean san and siew mei bought birthday cakes and so they sang birthday song.
It was really scary. I hope I have not ate cakes earlier. My father bought a cakes homes and sang birthday song too. Just eating the one slice of cakes, I feel like vomiting. Feel like avoiding cakes for the next few years.

Labels: , ,