Entries ♥

Monday, July 02, 2007

July0207

Dear reader,

Today I went to the Pizza hut with Mushuang. I waited for her while I take a stroll around the popular. Nothing much for me to look at. Finally after 20 minutes later, she reached Toa payoh central. She lives near Toa payoh central than me but she came late. Next time I should try to come late too. By the time she reached, It was twelve plus.
Was smsing Jun rong while having my lunch with Mushuang. This lunch was a bad one. Too full until I vomit at night. hahas.. Weird right? By the time we finish our lunch, It was 1 plus. Met strange thing when I went to the toilet. AFter finishing our lunch, we went down and met Jun rong. They are so Slow. hahas. He and Yi jun and some of her friends were there. Why always he is the only guy. Don't he have any guy friends? hahas.. Pathetic Mr NG.
Mushuang and I went around the central to look. First we went to the don't know what place. Then we went to the sport shop and follow by Cash Converters. All she could say was about Ms Wendy Wong- my english teacher and Da bai Chye- a nickname.I bought a ghost VCD. I think I am a bit sort. keep buying Ghost VCD just to scare myself. hahas. Really wonder why my friends don't like to watch ghost show. Scared meeting them when they are out? I wish to bump into one but I don't have this chance.. hahas.. We went to Old NTUC there and she get a trolley just for putting the bag.
Next we went to the Pasa Malan. There is a lot of hokkien song. Wondering why there isn't a hainanese song? hahas..
After that we went to the library. It was so cold, almost freeze me into ice.
Then she went to take some magazine and I went to get a book which I was finding a long time. The last time I read this book was the time I came with tiffany to the library. The same old book, so we settle down at a corner and I start reading from where I have stop. After that, we went back to Pasa malan, I bought 2 Cd- hokkien song. hahas.. Next went to Macdonald. I feel like vomiting already. And there she just bought mac chicken . So I bought sundae. The worst was, it was a chocolate Sundae. Should have told the person I want strawberry. This sundae making my codition worse.
Finally I reach home by 6pm..

Labels: , ,