Entries ♥

Friday, July 06, 2007

N-level Oral

Dear reader,
Going for my N-level Oral today. I was trying to practice it till perfect but something went wrong. In the holding room. I was talking with elanore, zuliaka and wei lin. They were trying to peek though the paper to see what is the oral about. They only saw some verbal words like classroom or danceroom. Can't even be certain what she is saying. The picture turn out to be a classrrom place.
Pass by his aunt shop twice and finally at the third time, I saw him walking out then about to turn in and turn around and I think he saw me that why he went him and think for a while and walk out to say hello to me. Hahas. Ok then we went in to the shop. My sister told the auntie that she want to buy a wrapper. Then he say outside. ALAMAK!. I must be blind bah. Didn't even saw it when I enter the shop. Then he went out then suddenly stand beside me. I know it and quickly take a glance and realise he is taller then what I am expected. He ask me which one in chinese. AFter so many years, heard him ask me quesiton. I reply chinese. The one above the blue color. Bad chinese saying to him, But no choice. THen he told his aunt, the heart shape . I bet he is laughing.
I move in a werid pace and saw him outside the shop again. What is he doing? Keep moving in and out. Then finally say good bye to him. When my mei was paying for the wrapper , I realise that the shop sell tin and those stuff require for F&N. WHAT THE HELL . NOW then I saw it. Next year will visit here again. But do I need to wait for so long to visit the shop. He's funny at times. Or Would I saw him again during teacher day. Hope that I could release early.

Labels: , ,