Entries ♥

Monday, August 13, 2007

13 Aug 2007

Dear reader,
Finally I have finish my English Prelium and it isn't that easy. The worst of all is I was damn cold, freezing. Can't really concentrate and was further disturb by the shoe sound. I really want to know why woman walk so noisy, walking to and fro. Haix. Especially 2 person, Miss lim yi wen and Wendy wong. Their footstep could be heard as echo travel through the surrounding.
Compo, I do question 4. I vaguely remember the question is What should parent set as their responsibility? Then when you are a parents, what type of parent you want to be. hahas. Something like that.
Then my sister and I went to buy our lunch at long john and saw ming hui with her friend on the bus to Toa payoh central. Then I saw clare at delifrance and Valerie at coffee bean. So coincidence.
Tomorrow chinese prelium. Damn it, I was doing my chinese and score 1 upon 10. zzzz and lots of words I don't know how to read.

Labels: , ,