Entries ♥

Friday, August 17, 2007

18 Aug 2007

Dear reader,
If you asked me what happen to me? My answer will be I don't know why. Recently, I find myself trying to move away from them. I chooses to come up to the class all alone. Listening to the wind blowing and other student chattering. I could hear my heavy footstep moving , climbing up the stair. Slient for 3 mintues is quite of a pleasure.
Speaking of slience, madam goh told us a story. She say it was late into the night, she was doing something and she try not to listen the sound of the funeral going on but the sound was so loud that she heard the man who do the pray say in hokkien then follow by english * lets Slience ourself*
At first we didn't quite get it and I was thinking, all right leh, what went wrong, then she say the word again. And say don't you all find the word he say was wrong. To slience ourself, kill ourself.
The class break into laughter. madam goh is not of herself today. Tell us joke and so for. Keep teasing the group behind us, whereby she have never done it before.
Human will really change when unpredictable things happen on them.
During english lesson, miss wendy wong pass us worksheet and first time see her smile to me in class. Then she was telling us things and went on laughing uncontrollably for a short period of time then quickly try to maintain her look and hair.
Miss koh was lecturing again. Telling us how disappointed she is, when marking our paper. Then nicole benjiamin tells miss koh that some of them still have not pay the five year series money and then miss koh fold a box and pass it around to ask the people to pay up. Only around 5 people pay where there is suppose to be 15 of them. Then nicole tell miss koh the auntie keep badgering her to quickly come and collect the book and say cannot return. Then Miss koh say we shall see how it goes , worst still * I will absorb all* The word she use is really so weird.
These people really very terrible.

Labels: , ,