Entries ♥

Monday, August 20, 2007

21 August 2007

Dear reader,
I was having my history prelium, I really study very hard for it but I just cannot remember every thing. During the prelium, I rewrite my SEQ, then Miss koh suddenly pop out and stand beside me. I dare not look up and force myself to concentrate on doing. She went pass and look at my paper 3 times. Last question for Seq, my mind have drift away from the paper when she pass by me.
Today account was terrible. I did not bring my calculator and borrow form Mushuang then in the exam hall, I stare blankly on the paper. I just cannot do.
Tomorrow prelium will be Bio, must work hard.
And there is Math on thursday, should be quite alright if I revise through my trigo, transformation, mensturation.
Today prayer was Miss ratulangi, the present Mrs koh.

Labels: , ,