Entries ♥

Friday, August 24, 2007

25th Aug 2007

Dear reader,
it's such a weird day. My handphone clock wake me up at 4am and keep ringing non stop even though I press ok. In the end I tried very hard to switch off my handphone. I reached school at 8 plus. She was sitting so comfortably in her chair and unwillingly to go and have breakfast with me. Just because of her. Just as we were doing our homework, Ms wendy wong pass by and went to the toilet. I reckon the toilet is second house , like me, always went to toilet. hahas.
what did she mean by study with her arh

is she trying to say that it's a bad idea to study with me
everytime pinpoint me men! what crime did I commit
One day I really have to confront to her
I will ask wei lin to accompany with me! zzz
Next week I will be having intensive revision on english, chinese and social studies and lesson will end late at 2 plus. haha
I still have math prelium not taken.
I seriously have not done well for my F&N theory.
I really wonder why Ong Mushuang appetite so small, by the time I reached home, I was so hungry like dying.
zzz.

Labels: , ,