Entries ♥

Saturday, August 25, 2007

26 August 2007

Dear reader,
today is my sister birthday. No one celebrate with her and the only one who celebrate with her is her primary school friend called elaine. I should thankz that I have lots of friend and receive a lot of present. Although she have lots of friend, more than me, but I must thanks that my friend are very good.
Yesterday , a lady selling incense joss stick , came around and knock on my door. My rude mother just slam the door at her. What attitude is she giving. Can't she spare a thought the person is having a hard time working and getting this type of treatment from the customer. What if world War 3 came, the lady may want to deal with those people who once treatment her badly. Like what hitler have experience.
Imagine I was the one who start world war 3, follow hitler facism and start to spread around the world. The world will once again face Facism, democratic and communism. Facism is also called nationalism. Then I will be having my own party , the Nazi party , like hitler party that was once name the same . I think I am too much into facism rather than democratic and communism. My feeling of facism have become stronger ever since I heard the PM on the tv telling that what extra rights the malays will be getting. They get 2 points to deduct away if they take malay as a subject. This is so unfair to the chinese. The chinese were the majority one in singapore yet they did not get any such privilege. Come on, we should fight for our rights.
But I will not be like hitler, who is so cruel in driving all other race out of Germany.
I was chatting with Tawan just now, talking about he wants to be a superstar. You can do it.. I will come and support you. men!.
Speaking of superstar, I wonder who is the one who win the champion superstar? Is it shawn or is it Keely. But the chances that Shawn been a superstar is very high.
I was eating my lunch so late at 4 plus. Always so late. But seriously, I feel a bit disgusting to eat the rice and the chicken, duck and pork. You know what was done to them before I eat the chicken. I don't eat duck and pork so I eat chicken. My uncle came to prepare food and pray to the ancestor and the Guanyin. He put joss stick on the chicken, duck, and pork. Wah, when the joss stick is been burnt, It just drop on the meat and my uncle say it is fine to eat them. I wonder, will I be having stomach pain tomorrow.

Labels: , ,