Entries ♥

Monday, August 27, 2007

27th August 2007

Dear reader,
I went outside to buy some tibits with my sister. We pass by his aunt shop again. This time I did not see him and on the way back, my sister look inside and saw him in a white shirt. All I could say was my real purpose isn't to buy tibits. Although in the end I did bought some home. My sister was telling me today was full moon, I was trying to figure out what she is saying, her prounciation not very clear then I realise that she is saying about the moon. It's indeed a nice full moon. My sister saw him inside the shop when we walk pass.
Math prelium tomorrow and I have not prepare for it. I do not intend to fail this time.
I was having three period of chinese. We get back our chinese paper and I just pass the zuo wen, the rest of the paper haven get back. Wei lin wrote out of point and fail very terrible and ming hui pass with good marks.
Social studies was having lesson with Ms koh. The method that she use to teach history, she use it to teach Social studies. SBQ explaining. Tomorrow is Mr fosta Tan turn to teach SS. Hahas, I'm going to skip some period of his lesson to go for my math prelium. I have 1hr break in total. Chinese, break, SS, break, English, Home. English lesson was with Ms nicole teo, If I didn't remember wrongly her name. Her lesson was really far more insteresting that Ms wendy wong. Tomorrow is her turn to teach men! What a dull day! Ms Nicole Teo explain meaning in detail not like my own english teacher. How I wish she is my english teacher. ALthough I must say that last time I don't like her teach me Literature when I am sec2. I always fail Lit and her temper is very weird. I remember that she don't like noisy sound therefore she keep on shutting Shut up! at Sec 4/7 hahas. Then the student from the class say that she is so rude. Pro men. She began asking them, do you know why I am so rude arh. Ya, you are right I am very rude because you all don't know the basic of keep quiet and she began tellings us that even there is minority of the people want to listen, they are entitle to listen and don't think the majority can behave whatever they like and disturb the minority who want to listen.
Okay, finally, It's the end of the day.

Labels: , ,