Entries ♥

Friday, August 03, 2007

3 August 2007

Dear reader,
Life was suppose to be fun this week. Encounter with lots of stress and have fun at the same time. On wednesday, I was meeting Ms koh for some History source based help, I was sweating all over because the weather was hot. when I was asked to answer question, I was afraid of telling the wrong answer but she never fail to leave a smile on her face. Matter become worst when a vibration of the handphone in my bags move my attention from the source text. I guess Ms koh heard the sound or else why will she be smiling so brillantly.
Today in class, during english period, Ms Ratualngi comes in the classroom as if no one is in the classroom and started talkings and she finally turn around to Ms wendy wong and asked her that she wants to see some student. Me and daphne and wei lin and cherri and charmaine went out getting our cip hours added, and she say thanks to her and went off. When we were halfway marking our comprehension, Madam Hong came looking for Chen xueli. And Ms wong thought that she was looking for me but I just shake my head as a sign of saying not me. From the look of her face, it took quite a while for her to accept the truth that Cherri is Chen xue li and she asked me is my Sir name is Wong. And I reply with a nod. I was calculating wei lin summary and I say six in chinese to Daphne because she snatch the paper and calculate on her on. Then I heard Ms wendy wong say six in English to me. I just look at her curiously.
Bio test, Terrible, Wei lin unwillingly to get the test paper and keep reading on the Bio notes.

Teacher days is indeed coming in another months. The worst is Prelium is starting around the corner and N-level is getting nearer and nearer.
Today, I went to the Crystal Jade with Mushuang. Almost all the dish in the menu look horrid. And in the end we chooses to eat plain porridge and chicken with shrimp paste. Mushuang is grumbling about her stomach cramp.

Labels: , ,