Entries ♥

Thursday, August 30, 2007

30th August 2007

Dear reader,
I have Chinese lesson in the first period. Madam Hong give us listening compre, in the end telling us before we even write the answer for quesiton 1. Recess, Ming hui, wei lin and I went to F&N room and ming hui wait outside for us while wei lin and I went in the room to take our F&N prelim paper. I failed and Wei lin pass.
During Social studies, Mr foster Tan give us mock test. He time us for everything question and we are suppose to stop writing for each of the question when time is up and have to move on to the next quesiton. Recess again, I was playing with ming hui and suddenly she disappear nowhere. When I finally caught sight of her, she quickly ran up to the third level and she sprain her ankle. I really have to pity ming hui, she gets injured two day in a row while playing with me * catching*. hahas.
During english lesson, We were hearing Ms wong talking about the essay problem. I realise what Profession mean finally. Next, she return our Compo and wei lin look very grumpy as she failed her compo as usual. When it is my turn to take the paper, she smile and me and I was starled. For what did she suddenly smile to me. This is the second time I saw her smile to me. When I look and my paper, I pass! First time passing my compo. I was so delight. Then she haven finish marking our comprehension and so our lesson extremely early. She allow us to do our things until she think of having spelling game with us. Battling with 4/7, we lost. There were lots of sabotages. Ms wong don't allow Isabel and Veronica to take part in the game because they get top for the compo. Although I must say that Isable is higher than Veronica. Veronica get top in 4/7 while Isabel get Top in 4/6 and among the two class. For the last spelling bonus game, xiu lin was being sabo to spell the spelling. But she was so unwillingly.
What a fun day for english. After a long whole day in the ava, the Cme student have to do some Cme work. We follow Ms wong to the classroom and she give us to see the Video while she went to the staff room. Finally, we were rushing like hell to finish the CME, Wei lin, ming hui and I went to the staff room to search for her to hand up. Ming hui say the speaker spoiled. Then I quickly rushed to the other side and press the bell and press the button and speak * Good Afternoon Teacher, May I speak to Miss Wong, Thank you.* Feeling a bit weird, I went to find them on the other side. Miss Wong came out and we hand in.
It's teacher day tomorrow. I was thinking of going to buy cards but there isn't any left for me and his aunt shop does not sell any. Finally after much persuassion from Tiffany, I choose to make card on my own tomorrow. I hope I can make it in time. Night everyone.

Labels: , ,