Entries ♥

Sunday, August 05, 2007

5 August 2007

Dear reader,
This week all I could say was a bad dream. On saturday, something mishap happen to me. On that day, I went to school for last physic lesson before prelium. First I didn't bring my spec to school and was having lots of diffculty trying to read the words on the board. After lesson, I went to the long john sliver. Wei lin and Jia min went to study at long John while I join Xiu lin and Daphne for lunch. Then I receive phone calls from Mushuang and sms. I tried to calle back to her but she keep pressing the cancel button. Then realise that she is in the library and I went out , running to the library to find her, leaving my lunch aside first.
Then I bring her to the Long john Sliver and she sat down resting, she feels like vomiting. Xiu lin and Daphne was suggesting of bringing her to the doctor amd in the end it was me who went. I was finding for a dustbin to throw my bottle and at the same time, I was looking at mushuang terrible state she is in. Then who knows, I went through the glass panel and being bounce off a metre. I can't believe that I didn't see the glas panel. The glass was so obvious and yet..
And I have my first try of nose bleeding. Lucky I was not bleeding profusely or else I will be in the hospital already. The security guard even suggested of calling for the ambulance.
In the clinic, I sat down on the chair resting. Then I was being called in and Daphne and Xiu lin went in the room with me. Xiu lin was really so funny, the way she expain to the teacher on how I crash into the glass. When I heard the doctor saying that if I feel giddy and bleed again, I have to the hospital and check up. Then the daphne thought that I don't understand what the doctor was saying. Heya, My english isn't that poor to such extent that I don't even listen.
That not the end of it. After we came out of the room, she went to take the Dental pamphlets and began to read from it. So funny, the way she read the things.
They even accompany me to take bus , scared that I will touch the wound.


Today, I went to the Long john Sliver to study with siew mei , wei lin and Jia min.The thought of revisiting the scene make me feel uneasy and I was laughing at the accident I have yesterday. Then I Jia min didn't come because she have sore eyes. We began with revising ss first, half the time I was listening to the guy beside me, talking about O-level and N-level english, comparing which one is easier. Then we even went to arcade to plays and went to the jamie choloates shop and ask the auntie that we saw her on the tv. Then we started doing some english. I take out my cloze passage and we three share the book and do. Upon 15, siew mei was scoring like 14, 8, 9, 11 marks whereas I score like 2, 3, 4,5 , 7 .. Then Weilin score marks like 2,3, 4,5. Then we do the cloze passage and some english words before I realise that it is 6. ANd it's time for me to go homes.

Labels: , ,