Entries ♥

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

7 Aug 2007

Dear reader,
Todays was the last day for lesson. I will be missing out history for the whole week. Unexpectedly, I have CME lesson replaced with English lesson. I feel like I am marching to the Library with my classmates and A teacher leading in the front. There is some quarrel with Daphne and Ming Hui again, maybe they are foe in their previous life. We were having comprehension test. And the English teacher seat behind me. I almost fall from my seat when she shouted last 10min. Her voice is so sharp. She return our Composition and Ming Hui get the highest mark with 22 upon 30. Daphne gets 16 upon 30. hahas, as usual, I failed. And from the comment behind, What she wrote was Don't Give up, xue li. I thought I was the worst for compo until I realise that wei lin score only one digit number , somehow I felt secure.
Social Studies lesson, Mr tan kept torturing vera Ann just because she is his niece. Poor thing, being called to answer question for around 20 times whereas I sit comfortably in my chair waiting to be called, but I was never been called. hahas
Food Nutrition class, only 11 people in the class ready for theory lesson. Some drop Food and Nutrition, this subject, while the rest attend some courses on making ice cream, doughnuts and cakes and etc.
When I reached home, I saw my father waiting downstair for me. After I have changed my clothing, we went to toa payoh central to find a new spec for me. I remember the last time we went to Toa Payoh was last year. Finally match the degree I am suppose to wear and the man trying to pick those red with black , red with pink. Gracious, it's so ugly. The lady at there notice that I don't like the colour and ask me to choose the colour I want. I want a complete black colour but I chooses another colour. Then we went searching for food to eat. I saw Mrs Nicolas- sec ? PE teacher.. Then we were on the way to the food court and I saw Mrs Tan. - sec 2 geog teacher. As usual we take Taxi home again.
Around 7 plus, I mei came home. Then she wants to buy clothes and so we went to Toa payoh again. Searching high and low for two piece of T-shirt- red and white. And my mei wants a Jean and I wants a jackets. In the end we bought 2 white shirt, one white jacket and one jean and finally we came home at 9. What a long day, and there he smoke for almost 7 cigarrettes during this short period. At around 9:30, we bid goodbye to him. And I think the next time I am going to see him is in four weeks time.

Pass by his aunt shop again. I saw Mr lee wearing a blue colour shirts. hahas. Sitting like a gong cha cha like that facing the other side. Glad that he didn't turn around. What a nice ending to see him. Waiting for teacher day's to come and I will be able to see him directly.
And then another Mr lee ZG, terrible him, change his blog background and finally update new post. Found it out few weeks ago. All the picture was about percussion. He was so into it.

Tomorrow, WE are suppose to wear read or white to school. Hate it. Men!. hahas

Night every One!!

And HAppy Birthday to you Claree. DId I spell wrong ur name?

Labels: , ,