Entries ♥

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Social Studies

Dear reader,
I reached school at 7, saw tiffany sitting all alone in the canteen. Daphne wasn't there. 7 Plus, mushuang arrive. We went to the parade square when the school bell song start.
In the hall, we were taking our prelium- social studies. Source based question turned to be so weird, I bet many of them see the quesiton would have starled. It is out of textbook content. Telling me a story that I have never see it before. By the time I reached structured question, it was 9am. I left only 25 min for structured question. Part C question, I totally can't do, and I turn to the source base to add on some things. I forget to write my Tone for the compare and contrast question.
After hand up the script, I saw a chinese teacher taking a front page of the answer sheet. There is no paper behind it. And the teacher called for register 24. From far behind I heard someone shouted across * No Answer * Who is the person, never even do structured question. Then madam Hong went behind towards the person. I cannot turn behind and see.
After ss prelium, I asked Daphne who is number 24, she say is Xiu lin. And she say madam hong tell her to write no answer behind it in chinese then she say Huh? what did you say. I suppose that what she say that what daphne told me. Then madam hong speak in english.
She spent 1hr 25 min on source based and didn't touch on structured question.
Next , went looking around in Toa payoh central to buy something with wei lin. She went to the & eleven and but craze and the drinks. Then the person say buy one get one free today. And unwillingly I go and take another drink. Green Apple flavour. I am so cold already still have to drink cold drink. Sick men.
Pass by his aunt shop again, this time my mei look inside, and saw sight of him . On the way back, I only saw three people , two people surround one people. Blame me for not wearing spec. I can't see clearly who is in there.
I was reading my history and I came across the story of Nanjng Massacre
Japanese people treat chinese people brutally.
Spraying gasoline on the chinese people and shot them with machines gun and whenever they get shot, fire will set off.
Some refugee were forced to take off and bring to the pond. They were forced to break the ice on top of the pond and catch the fish.
refugee were also threw into the pond and the japanese threw grenades into it, blood and flesh flew all over and the japanese was laughing wild.
There were also Prisoner of War, their eyes ball was scooped off and their ear and noses were cut off and burnt them alive.
Even more savage, group of Japanese soldiers gang raped a middle-aged lady, later they learned that the lady was pregnant, so they cut open the lady and took out the fetus. They took the fetus as a toy and played in the streets, met with a Japanese officer, they wavered the fetus on their bayonets to the officer, the officer returned a smile.
And the Japanese deny of doing all these things.

Labels: , ,