Entries ♥

Friday, August 31, 2007

Teacher Day

Dear reader,
It's teacher day although the excate date is tmorrow. I was busy writing cards for the teacher. I always do my things last minute even writing a card for the teacher, I have to come to the school and get helps from my friend. We are almost late for morning assembly. We have the celebration in the Hall. Different department wore different clothing. English department wear hollywood.? I think that how it spell then Mohter Tongue department wore Harry pottter. The rest of the department I am not so sure.
After celebration, we were searching for the teacher we want to give card or gift to. I was trying to caught sight of Miss Ratulangi and finally manage to give her the gift before going back to the classroom and make the rest of the card. Next, I was trying hard to find Miss Koh and Madam Goh and Mushuang put Ms wendy wong as the last priority. Miss koh was in the meeting room and I dare not disturb and Tiffany was trying all ways to tell me how to give her the gift. The strangest one was to put the gift on the floor and slowly push it into the room. I was pondering on which person should I give first. So in the end 4/5 Chinese teacher help me bring the card and put on madam goh table then mushuang ask her to called Ms wendy wong out.
Kong Rong Rang Li, Mushuang let me give her the card first. After giving her the card, she hug me. Her reaction to me was very sudden. Her hug was very tight. I felt very weird when she hug me and my heart start to pumps much faster and I look at her bewildered. Then Mushuang give her the gift. I wasn't paying much attention on Mushuang and she because I was too shocked.
Then next we went off to find Miss Koh, saw have the courage to ask Mr Foster Tan to help me give to Miss Koh. I think Miss koh should be quite happt when she receive my gift although she didn't saw who gave her. Anna was trying to push me into the meeting room luckily I hold my balance and Mr tan was seeing I behaving weirdly. Miss Koh was having a meeting with a teacher and the teacher turn and look behind. I think she was trying to find who is the one who gave Miss koh present. I really have to take my head of her. She get along with other teacher very well and managed to capture a lots of the student heart. Many student finds that she is a good teacher and caring teacher. I recalled the last time she talk with me, when she leave, she patted on my back. Her hand touch the apple after eating and didn't wash. lorh!!! But when she touch my back, I have a weird feeling.
After that, tiffany, Anna and I went to the bubble tea shop and I bought cheese fries. I really regret having the cheese fries because in the end I went to macdonald to return wei lin her pencil box. Blur person, forget to bring her pencil box and rush off with Siew mei and Jia min to Mac and study.
After finish my food at mac, I quickly go to the toilet because I feel like vomitting out. They didn't realise it at all. I join them to study till 4 plus and I went off.
I didn't go back to First Toa payoh Primary because I don't feel like going. My N-level is coming and how could I have the mood to go there. I was thinking If I happen to be the only one retain because I failed my english what will I do.

Labels: , ,