Entries ♥

Sunday, September 02, 2007

1 Sep 2007

Dear reader,
Today, I wake up much earlier than usual holiday. I am suppose to meet Jun Rong at Long john sliver to study at 10. i waited for a long time before i acted on my own. I send him sms and he reply saying that he is in the lift. I asked him to wait for me. Then by the time I went down to wait for the bus, he sms say that he is back home to take his books. WAh! Then I board the bus first and when the bus stop at FTPPS bus stop, I saw a familiar figure. Although I didn't wear my spectacle, but my insitution tell me that is he. So I continue reading my books until he came to where I sit and sit down.
At LJS, We sit diagonally across.SO weird. OK then I was smsing wei lin asking her to join me since jia min and siew mei isn't coming. But she kept pushing off my offer and say that she don't want to be Dian deng Bao. What! Ok after much rebutting, she say she want to stay at home and studying. Then I keep laughing while studying and that Jun Rong can't concentrate on studying like that, keep looking around. Bet he is hungry and he go and order potato salad with Don't know which combo. I was about to laugh out loud but I manage to hold back. So healthy men! I wonder when will he grow fat. I'm not trying to curse him or what.
Then his tution teacher and teacher sister came. Then they went to another table and study. I was almost bored to death and decided to take a trip to the toilet. I was so unlucky in the toilet being stain with the shampoo on my clothes and have to wash it and dry it and I took about half an hour to return back to LJS.
By the time I return back to LJS, Jun rong have bought a huge cup of drink and trying to offer me. I turned him down. Know why right. hahas. ok .
Then finally his tution ends, then the tution teacher goes back and left only Jun rong and the girl. Then they join me at the same table. We began so called studying. I'm having chinese N-level tomorrow yet I am doing my english. Then the girl keep bullying Jun rong and get hit many times. I was just sitting down there leaving him in the lurch. hahas.
And soon he grew hungry again. We women not even so hungry like him and he down there eat and eat. I really have to take my head off him.
In the end, we went home.
Not going to say any further because I have chinese tomorrow. I have not even prepare anything. Night

Labels: , ,