Entries ♥

Saturday, September 15, 2007

15 September 2007

Dear Reader,
It's been 4 day since I last post. Finally, I get all my result. If my english have pass, I only pass 4 subject and fail 3 sub. But if my english fail, I only pass 3 sub with 4 fails.
Next, next week, I will be having my math, science, history, f&n and poa N-level.In fact, there isn't much time to study. I am getting quite impatient lately and fear that I would offend other people with realising it.
I can't believe I have been awarded the best question for the overall months or week?
Believe me or not, just because I post this question:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An9NF9EiJONSpeoCGazzFLzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20070714031322AALLgMi
There is a siren going on today at 12:05, I bet a lot of you should have heard it and tune in to the radio?

Labels: , ,