Entries ♥

Thursday, September 20, 2007

19 Sep 2007

Dear reader,
It's thursday and Jean Birthday. Happy Birthday. Finally you have reached 16. Another 2 year before we could reached 18 and another 5 year to reached 21. I was browsing through the bulletin in friendster and came across a post. The post goes like this...

Dear All,
This is my TRUE and REAL LIFE STORY ,happened near end of 2006, I am under age old girl who stilll sitting for my SPM, I was cheated my virgin to a men named DARREN FANG KINCHONG ... I were introduced to this guy thru internet, After some chit-chat(Messenger and phone calls), This guy date me out for meet up.(MSN ID/ FRIENDSTER ACCT :fang_darren@hotmail.com)He is a very sweet talker. As my age,I really believe what he said to me like how much he loved me and his promises to me.So, I decided to meet up.Our 1st date is at Christmas 2006. My mum not allow me go out till late night so we decided not celebrate at sin.After a dinner and movie, he say bring me to clubbing at one of the pub .In the club he is introduce some ofhis friends to me (Named Jason, Alexand Mike) and he is offering me to take a lot of alcoholic drinks and hetell me that he will take care of me.That night everybody was drunk tillvery high and I suspect they have drop something in my drink.. because after the next day I like not very sure was happening after the clubbing session and I feel that my private part very pain and rashes and I lost my virgin! In the motel, I found he sleep beside me, and he told me that he will take responsibility and after Igraduate he will marry me.that night he like totally disappear for 2 weeks.. finally he called me and ask me out. He is giving the explanation like his is rushing his fashion job so that he don't have time to meet me. This time he offer me to sex with him in the car and blow job to him. I feel very weird! But I think that if you love someone you have too right?After someday I feel that they way he treat me is totally different than before I give my everything to him.Sometimes he totally don't care my feeling that I listened he sweet talk to other girls. He said is client..but I don't think so..Do you boyfriend or husband simply tell girl that ' I so miss you dear,Youare my sweetheart, please give me a chance to take care of you or since the1st day saw you I am very sure that god create you for me' I was very notin a good mood hearing or saw his sms.I found my private part like becomevery worst, Itchy andRedness.Everytime after sex when helay beside me Iwill check his sms. One day, I found that a video clip on his phone that was shooting me was raped by the 3 of his friends when the 1st night. Thisis not a kinda fun! I almost become crazy when I saw that video clip I am very worried that when someday the video clip will sent out to other peoples.I don't dare to go out, don't dare tomeet people coz I feel shy and regret.Today I go to take my body check-up report. The report shows that I been suspected AIDS!Doctor advised me to do they other check up to re-confirm.I really no such energytic to check again. I don't dare to make a police report because I don't know how toface my parent and classmate. But I decided to speared this email out to share my REAL Story to you I leave this world. This guy is DARKEN myfuture and my shinny day. I foundmyself is DIRTY!Attached is his picture which I got.**If U See this PLAYBOY or LOVERCHEATER, Please wake up your mind and don't believe to what he CHEAT youwith his sweet talk.** Please help forward this mail to your colleague, sisters & everyone u love!if you know this guy or currently heis your net friend PLEASE becareful,girls please protect yourself and notfollow my ending! SO that there willbe no next victims like me.Thank you very much!some of his conversation in msn:Eat Duck Bitter Middle Bitter,ThanDirection People Upper People. says:...anyway...can u gv me a chance?Eat Duck Bitter Middle Bitter,Than Direction People Upper People. says:i just love u...onli u...how com ?


Wah, I was thinking is it really true and start searching through the man email which was written in that post. And indeed, there is such person. It's really complicated to see people life going through different stages and you just have to thanks yourself, you are so safe. I should be glad that I did not have any bf or trust any guy so easily. That's why I hate guy who always sweet talk to women. My mock paper for math, paper 1 56/60 and paper 2 32/40. I'm quite happy that I could score so well. But I'm scared at the same time because I have not done well in my english N-level.

Labels: , ,