Entries ♥

Monday, September 24, 2007

24th September 2007

Dear reader,
Today I went to school as usual although there isn't a need for me to attend school, being all alone in school till 10 plus when wei lin arrive having a hard time catching a breathe. At the same time, I told them that tiffany , siew mei, mushuang, jean san came and visit me.
I going to post a weird things happen just now. My aunt, which is my father's sister, she came to visit us with his husband. I called her ah gor and her husband gu zhang. They brought mooncake for us to eat and I was so full and try to eat it. Then Gu zhang come and find us and pushed some money to me and my sister. Each of us gets hundred and fifty dollars. My sister fought hard , trying to tell the gu zhang no need so much. But he insisted. Next when we went to the living room, Ah gor which i have said earlier , is my father sister, she gave each of us fifty dollar. Then my sister trying to tell her that Gu Zhang have given us already. But we lose. Then Gu Zhang and ah gor wants us to go out and eat with them. I was thinking, I have eaten so much already and now still have to force myself to eat .
At the food court, they ask us what food is delicious to eat then in the end they eat the Ocean curry fish head the stall. The curry fish was very popular down there and they order one. The curry fish is in the claypot . A claypot is quite large. Then they order some other dishes. We have 1 large curry fish , 2 vegetable, 1 otak, 1 prawn, sweet and sour pork, 1 plate of ham and ah gor drink green tea while the three of us drink barley. Waoh, they are real pro. The food total cost 62.50
They keep asking us to eat more, When we didn't get the food ourself, they quickly scoop for us , making sure that our plate will always be full of food. I know they are very rich, but only there is only four us and our table were the biggest one. I was feeling a bit awkward. Then they ask us if you all want to go university, they will support us. Then they say, they live quite far from us and they cannot morally support us but they can financially support us.
Then I was eating halfway, I saw a shadow passing me and I quickly look up and see and it's Miss lim. It's such a coincidence but i don't think she did saw me. Gu zhang was very funny. On one conversation, he say
' Do you want to eat?', my mei replied ' no I don't want'. Then he say, ' ok, you don't want, nevermind , I wanna to eat. help me take.' hahas. He's so funny. In chinese maybe you can understand the ironic. Then he say 'later we buy satay for grandma. Then my mei was talking about satay it's too oily and so on, then he say ok, later we buy 5 chicken, 5 pork, and so on. hahas. He's really damn funny.
Then we were so full, we stroll round the market to buy some thing for grandma, then GU zhang keep looking at food, and wants to buy of it. Then he ask us did my 4th uncle bring us out? Then we say no. Then he say next time I bring you to resturant. He say he is a member of many restuarant. On our way home, he began to talk about his car and say that his car is Huan Bao - Enviroment friendly? is it what it called in english. My geography isn't that good. Then he and ah gor wave goodbye to us. Then we follow him and ah gor , we was thinking how does the Huan Bao car look like. He say it uses electircity to start... You know what the car look like, it's big. As big as the mercedes car.

Labels: , ,