Entries ♥

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

25 Dec 2007

Dear reader,
Almost forget that yesterday was miss ratulagi birthday. Happy Belated Birthday Miss ratulagi. Ok, i went to school again, this time not alone but with ming hui waiting for me at the school gallery step. Then we hide in a classroom to wait for the pledge ceremony finished. Miss ming hui was so naughty, she kept playing around. Finally the assembly finished, we was on our way to the second floor and ming hui claimed that she is Daphne and Xiu LIn, that I look through the window, there is indeed two people. I can't see clearly who the two of them is but I'm sure one of then is Xiu lin. Then we sit outside the ava room and wait for the library to open. Daphne and Xiu lin came up to the second floor. I was pretending to study. They were speaking quite loudly, especially daphne. I know she did it on purpose.
Next, ming hui wants to go down and eat. Fearing that I have to eat because of the food I have yesterday. Then in the end I have no choice but to go down to the canteen and buy soup. Then we wait for quite long before the library opens. By the time we go in, it's already 9. Wei lin then came. She did not see us and walk straight to the other side before realising that she have goes to the wrong place. Next we go for poa lesson then after that went to the canteen again. Haiz. I eat mee soto this time. Next, we went up and I went to the toilet and ask them to go to the library first. I went searching for toilet , been to two toilet and finally the third toilet which is situated at the third floor. When I came down, I saw them in the library. I walked very slowly to ava outside and sit down. From the look of wei lin, i sense something supsicious. So i stay outside and study and xiu lin sitting alone , don't know thinking about what. Then a auntie came and sit in front of her. Xiu lin went to throw something and fill up her bottle and came back and saw the auntie sit beside her place. I think she must be feeling weird. hahas. I was laughing at a side. Then xiu lin went to the toilet. I was thinking what if she saw Miss wendy wong coming out from the toilet. I turned around and saw Miss wendy wong walking with her handphone , going to the toilet direction. Then she came back and she look up and see me then I quickly turn around and pretend to study. By the time I look up, I saw two familiar person. Wei lin and Ming hui was looking at me like some weirdo. ' What you doing down here, why you did not go to the library, we thought that you fall in the toilet bowl." lols .. hahas. Then I was trying to explain .
Finally their end year english exam paper finish. Many people came down. I was trying agitate ming hui by calling tiffany name. Wei lin suddenly say she saw tiffany on the other side with wei lin. I quickly ran towards her and called tiffany to come over. Then she suspected I was up to something and my finger nail almost peel her off. Sorry. hahas.
Finally 1 plus, ming hui want to use the com and went to the other side of the library. Around 2 plus she came back and say that she want to go liao with her boyfriend. Wah, Boyfriend, No need to envy. In the end she say her boyfriend is his family. Diao.. hahas...

Labels: , ,