Entries ♥

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Result

Dear reader,
I have math prelim paper 2 which consist of 100 marks. It's not easy to do. I have not been posting anything up recently. I'm just quite disappointed with my prelim result.
Chinese, I get a B4, English I don't know, physic 34/50. my paper 2 pull me down with 16/30, Mcq get 18/20. Bio haven take back. Most likely i have done badly for it. SS, fail terribly. History SBQ 9/25, SEQ 8/25, POa sure fail terribly. F&N i fail my theory. haix. Math paper 2 get only 27/40. But to my astonished, i get 53/60 for paper 1. But overall i get 80 marks. Haix, because my paper 2 pull my overall result down. But it's alright. Because I have been waiting for 2 years before I can touch on Na paper. Finally. wei lin so bravo men. Paper 2 get 38/40, then paper 1 get 51/40. 89 marks, one more mark and she can get 90/100.
Next, I wants to say it's 911 . And a very Happy Birthday to you MUSHUANG!!!
Her present is still in my house, waiting for her to come and fetch the present.
And yes, I will be having math mock test, STRESS men. I haven help melanie to hand up the account test, Die, it's not that i don't want to hand up. It's just I don't know where the hell the teacher is at.
May get back my account tmr . Upon 100, hope i could get at least 30 marks.

Labels: , ,