Entries ♥

Thursday, October 11, 2007

12 October 2007

Dear reader,
I just realise it's my father birthday. I didn't even wish him or anything as he hardly come home. Okays, Countdown to 18 days? It's my maths O-level. Hardly prepare much. I was doing on the chapter Variation. I wonder when will I reached Trigonometry , Loci, Vectors , Transformation and Probabilty. Have been on the urge to play neopet.
Okays, I forget to give my grandmother the gastric medicine. Haix. Been so forgetful nowsday. Ming hui is at Wei lin house playing maple, play for 3hr only and become level 12 liao. Pro men. How I wished I can too. Haix. hahas. But I still have the maths to get over first. Now my first priorities is to Practice and practice.It it S or C? Then the jun rong still playing Racing game. Racing game got so fun to play meh?? I keep disturbing Mushuang hahas. Keep asking her question over and over again. hahas. She never feel I crazy liao ma? hoho. OKays. I was just been too bored staying at home for so long.
It rain just now. well, I got to stop here. Kax.

Labels: , ,