Entries ♥

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

24th October 2007

Dear reader,
It's the start of another new day. We have account for the first lesson and hui and wei and I was doing maths in class. Chinese lesson , the Zhang teacher play some show for us to see. Wei and Wing lam were telling each other about this web and wei lin tell wing lam she always use this web to see show. PPs? or Pss? or whatever it is. hahas. We have english period next and Miss wong came in , surprise that the Zhang was still there showing us video. She told the Zhang teacher in chinese never mind, can continue play but lucky the Zhang say she have something on and busy and need to rush off. Hahas. Glad that she finally gone. The show was so..... I can't even hear quite clearly what the thing is saying, so soft and the chinese subtitle is blur to me without a spec.
Miss wong then told us to think of sth to help in the grad night. And finally she ask wei, me and hui. I just shake my head and smile to her. Hui told me that she have a new hair cuts. But I was getting sick of her perfume. Spreading around when she came near. Ming Hui was trying to tell her a game. Miss wong ask her to tell Vanessa but she don't want and insist that Miss wong tell them . So in the end Miss wong pass it to the Vanessa.
Recess, We went off quite early because we get the permisson from diana. Next, I was suppose to have history lesson but we stay outside the lab and sit down and chat with clare, zulaika, Daphne, mei fern and anna. Oooh. They were telling something about ghost and so called of badmouth of Xy. I was doing maths while paying slight attention on the their talks. Suddenly Clare called out Miss lim and Miss lim saw us sitting down there so pathetic and ask us why you all sitting here. Clare told her that we get punished , never do homework. Miss lim reply, Huh, Xueli!! you also... Daphne you too. I just smile and look at my maths again. I can't believe she is so naive. Finally anna tell the Daphne tell the truth. No la. How can it be. Miss Koh didn't come to find us and so we sit down here and how can xue li never do homework de. Anna began to say , she so guai, now still do maths. If she never do , the sky will drop. Miss lim began to say, don't worry la, anna so strong, anna can carry the sky. Hahas. Everyone was laughing.
Next, we go back to class and continue to do maths and wei lin ask Mrs kooh how to do this question and Mrs Kooh seem don't know how to do this question and told us to hold on while she get the travel plan before coming back and help wei solve this question.
We have ITE Talks. The person in charge called Miss Goh ask us who want to go ITE, but no one raise their hand. In fact, I have some liking to go to Ite. But I dare not tell wei and Hui because whenever I tell them ITE actually not bad, they began to say, you better don't think of it. OK. It's alright.
After school, Me and Hui went to buy lunch from kfc. hahas. We went to the koufu, then walk all the way to kfc and then down to the basement. She asked me why I so unhappy and sigh. THen finally she know why because she started to feel tired. hahas.

Labels: , ,