Entries ♥

Saturday, October 27, 2007

27 October 2007

Dear reader,
It's saturday and I went to school to clear my doubts on some maths question. I thought there will be many students coming and choose not to bring my ten series along. I sms wei lin, Ming hui, Tiffany. Only two of them replied back. Wei lin say she's not coming and ming hui ask me to get out of the house at 8:40am. By 8:40am, she called my house and tell me to go on my own as she is still have her breakfast. I rushed down and waited for about 5 minutes before the bus arrive and it's drizzling outside. By the time I reached school, I saw anna standing in the canteen, looking at the prefect board. It's 9.05 and lesson start on 9 and why aren't she in the class? Then I scream across, ' Anna why are you doing down here, faster go up'. Perharps I was walking too fast that's why I heard her growling behind, telling me to wait for her. When we went up, I saw no one in the 301 Classroom and we went to the staff room to find Mr yap. Mr Tay then say he's not in and ask us are you all having lesson with Mr yap for maths and volunteer himself to teach us on the maths problem we have if Mr yap isn't here. hahas.
Finally Ming hui came, and we went to 301 and sit down. Why hasn't Mr Yap came. I can't believe we have only three student in the class while the rest of them were at home practicing, Half an hour later ,Mr Yap came and apologise to us for being late and later on another express girl came in. We stay in the class till 12 plus. Funny things happen in the class as anna keep asking Mr yap question on vectors. Anna keep saying that she will don't know how to do and keep saying die le die le. Mr yap then speak in chinese saying " don't give up the forest just because of one vectors." and say that even though you can't get a good grip of your vectors but as long the rest of the question you are able to do well , you can get A too.
Will this work?
Ming hui went home first, follow by me and anna went home. On the way home, I saw Mushuang walking all along from another side, pass by the bus stop and finally to the traffic light.
It's simple just another unlucky day. My sister, due to her careless, she throw her handphone into a plastic bag with some unused and unimportant paper and tie it and throw it in the dustbin. She kept searching high and low for her handphone and she asked me did she saw her throw her handphone away? Erm, I think I saw some black colour. Then We search for the whole house and find no sign of it. In the end, we went down to where the big dustbin is, open up, so many thing inside and the smell isn't pleasant. I kept saying, it's a disgrace thing to do in the broad daylight. IN the end, we rumaged the bin and find the plastic bag but someone from above just throw some rubbish down and I get shocked for this sudden attack. We found the handphone in the plastic bag and quickly close the big bin and went up home. I bet many of the people must be wondering what were we doing down there for the past half an hour.

Labels: , ,