Entries ♥

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

4th September 2007

Dear reader,
A Brand New day have just past, taken my history N and feel quite delighted. I choose on the topic Russia. Just wondering why I choose Russia whereby I feel japan would be a more worthwhile to do. The fourth question was on Germany with it's D-Day, the day when Germany surrender. I stare blanky at Russia First question Describe the ways in which World War 1 had affected the people of Russia By february 1917.
Yesterday during morning assembly, Minghui and I hide in a classroom again. we waited for the assemly to end before we go down to the second floor and put our bags and wait for the library to open. On the way down, we saw Miss wendy wong. She went up and we went down. What was the funniest things that happen was, while we were waiting outiside, We saw A Girl crying and walking straight to the direction of the toilet and Miss wendy wong was walking behind the girl. Then I began to tell ming hui , I wonder does the girl know there is a teacher behind her. Then I realise that they came out again and Miss wong behind her. I told ming hui that Miss wong bully the girl, see the girl cry liao. hahas..

Labels: , ,