Entries ♥

Thursday, November 01, 2007

1 November 2007

Dearest Reader,
It's 1st November. Pretty soon I will be going for my job attachment. It was quite of a happy thing to think of. I was separated from all my friends which I find it quite surprising. Yet at the same time I felt so relief.I am going to be with different students and maybe meeting new challenges and It's a time to train me to be more sociable. Speaking of sociable. I was telling tiffany about how anti social xiu lin was, moving her table to the other side, sitting all alone. Despite this moves, Tiffany felt that she is Cool.
Oh yes, Feeling a bit impatient nowsaday. Time is so precious and yet they all like to take their own sweet time. Weird Feeling, could the reason behind it due to prolong interacting with ming hui. Every thing seem so fast and I can't afford to waste any more time. During Chinese lesson, Zhang teacher continue the *Bu neng shuo de mi mi* show for us but the internet was not behaving it's usual way. In the end, we watched * Xiao Fang Quan*消防犬
. We have physic lesson later on and finally recess. I bought sandwiches and milo. Before Bio, I quickly find cheri and ask her have she find Miss koh for the photo. It's quite of a troublesome to search for her. In the end, we waited for almost 10minutes for Mrs How Yip just to asked her the whereabouts of Miss koh. Attending Bio lesson and she have finished the Chapter on Animal Receptor Organs and moving on to Heredity. It's so fast and I didn't attend the half of the chapter on Receptor Organ.

Labels: , ,